As writers we all have been through the worst phase of our life otherwise known as writers block. We all know how it can be really frustrating and believe me I have been in that rut long enough to know what a horrible place it is. So I have decided to compile a list of 50 blogpost ideas so if such thing was to ever occur again I will be prepared to tackle it and not remain in it for months.
I have divided the ideas into categories as I know how it can get overwhelming looking at a list of 50 somethings.
- Favorite drugstore products
- Top 10 beauty products
- Describe your dream beauty product
- Your favorite seasonal looks. (autumn, summer etc)
- Tips on how to transition your day makeup to night out makeup
- Favorite Holiday
- What is the one place you want to visit and why?
- How to pack light for travelling
- Things to plan before you go on vacations
- Tips on how to travel in budget
Lifestyle & Random Bits
- A day in my life
- List your favorite quotes
- Put together a mood board/collage
- Share your favorite Artist/Blogger/Instagrammer/YouTuber etc
- Things that are currently inspiring you
- Share one photo per hour of the day
- Tried and Tested. (Where you can try Pinterest Hacks and share your experience)
- Guest Posts (Ask someone to write guest post for you)
- 10 Gift ideas for different occasion
- Give Yourself a challenge and post about it
- Share best piece of advice given to you
- What is your biggest regret?
- A letter to yourself or someone
- What I have been doing lately?
- Roundup posts
- Slam Poetry ( Check out my Poetry Categories )
- Interview series
- Share with your reader some freebies ( It can be planners, wallpapers etc)
- Give tips about your top skill ( Things you are good at and how someone can improve)
Books (You can swap books with Movies or TV shows)
- Favorite book boyfriends
- If you could live in your favorite book
- One book you relate to a lot
- Analyze the book you read
- If you wrote a book; what would it be about?
- Books that made you cry a lot
- If you could make changes to one book; which it would be and what will you change about them?
- List your favorite books/authors
- Share your book collection
- Books you want to see turned into movies
- 10 steps for starting a blog
- Blogging Resources
- 10 tips for new bloggers
- Share your experience
- How much should someone be charging
- Blog income report
- How you take pictures for your blog/Instagram.
- How you edit your Pictures
- Top 10 apps for blogging
- Behind the scenes of your blog
Hope you found this post useful and let me know if you decide to do any of these posts I would love to read them. And comment below what is the best way to overcome writers block?